Kickstarter/Indiegogo Refund Policy
The Firewalla device is supported by Kickstarter and Indiegogo members who are passionate about cybersecurity; as a return, we have offered our product as a perk that’s greatly discounted. This initial support is vital for us, as it provides the funds needed to accelerate our product to the market.
Firewalla is a complex product. It involves us investing in engineering, tooling, components, and logistics. This literally used pretty much all the funds we have acquired. We are a small startup, we can only offer what we can to ensure survival and crafting a great product.
We do understand under certain circumstances, the perk may not fit your need. In such situations, we will offer limited refund depends on the stage.
- We can not refund platform fee’s and payment processing fees, as those already been charged by Kickstarter and Indiegogo. (~10%)
- If the product already shipped to you, we can not refund the shipping cost.
- If you have opened the product, we will charge 50% restocking fee.
- If you have received the product, you have 14 days to request a refund.
- If you have received the product, it must be shipped back to us. After inspection, we will return the fund to you within 14 business days
- If the hardware is defective, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product. We will decide what to do.
- Software updates will be forever free for VIP users.
Again, we truly appreciate your understanding and support in this matter.