Firewalla Gold: Multi-Gigabit Cyber Security Firewall & Router Protecting Your Family and Business (Ships Worldwide)
The Firewalla Security Stack
- Deep Insight helps you see the network at up to 3+ Gigabits per second.
- Control your network with intrusion prevention (IPS) and network segmentation, adding virtual walls around your connected devices and lock them down.
- Active Protect Rules blocks malicious sites, mitigates hacks and enhances security.
Easy to Install
Simple to Use
Sophisticated security and networking features are a couple of taps away.
> 3 Gigabits Performance For Now and the Future
Created for you and supported by our customers across 68 countries! This will be the best router you own for a long time!
The Firewalla Security Stack is the same software that’s been powering the Firewalla Red and Blue since 2017. The same features will be brought over to power the Gold.
How Does Firewalla Cyber Security Work?
Firewalla's main packet processing engine has four different stages:
- Deep Insight: Make sense of all network traffic. Dig deep and understand what they are.
- Active Protect: Intrusion detection services to detect bad things and Intrusion prevention services to block before bad things happen.
- Behavior analytics: See things from a different angle.
- Control: This is where you tell us what to do. Applying sophisticated rules to control traffic flows.
From smart speakers to baby monitor cameras, there is no shortage of technology in your home for hackers to exploit. Firewalla sends automatic alerts and protects your devices from cyber threats.
- Detect, prevent and block active cyberattacks and intrusions
- Monitor for abnormal trends through intelligent behavior analytics
- Actively block malicious sites in real-time
- Continuously scan your home for security vulnerabilities and risks
Parenting with Ease
Parenting is a tough job, but Firewalla makes things easier. With a simple tap of a button, you can:
- Restrict internet access
- Stop any devices from playing online games
- Block social networking
- Monitor online activity
- Receive online activity alerts
- Block malicious and adult content
Bandwidth Usage Insights
Worried about Internet usage limits or network performance issues? Firewalla Deep Insight provides a summary of hourly, daily or monthly usage, allowing you to dig deep into any device and see the IP or domain address consuming bandwidth and stop it.
- Hourly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage summary
- Per device bandwidth usage stats
- Deep dive into any device
- Identify which domain is consuming the bandwidth
- Tap to block
Track Monthly Data Usage
Advanced Smart Queue + Rate Limit
Advanced Smart Queue prioritizes traffic and reduces delays (buffer bloat) when your network is heavily loaded. You can now control your bandwidth usage by rate-limit any device or activity (such as video).
Safe Search is a feature used by major search engines like Google Search, YouTube, Bing, and DuckDuckGo to filter adult content out of search results. If anyone enters an inappropriate or suggestive phrase in the search bar, the results will be filtered for offensive content.
Make Your Privacy a Priority with VPN
Are you comfortable sharing your data when using public Wi-Fi or traveling to regions where the internet is filtered or controlled? Introducing Firewalla OpenVPN server, a VPN server that runs inside of your home or business without charging a monthly fee.
- Protects privacy when using public wifi
- No monthly fee or bandwidth throttling
- Surf the web virtually “at home”…from anywhere
- Bypass internet filtering and monitoring when traveling
VPN Client: Securely Connect to Any Device
With Firewalla’s VPN Client, you can connect any device or devices in your network to many OpenVPN based services.
- Connect any IoT devices like Apple TV to third-party VPNs
- Remotely connect your home devices to another Firewalla
- Connect two sites together with a site-to-site VPN and access devices securely both ways
Protect Your Privacy with DNS over HTTPS
Traditionally DNS requests are sent in plain text between the client and the DNS server. DNS over HTTPS (DoH) sends DNS requests encrypted over HTTPS. It makes DNS exchange more secure and protects user privacy.
Say Goodbye to Annoying Ads
Website ads and trackers have been frustrating internet users for years. That’s why Firewalla's built-in ad blocker makes sure you don't see ads and the ads don't see you.
- Block ads across all devices
- DNS cache to speed up all other lookups
Advanced GEO-IP Filtering
Using GEO-IP Filtering, a technology that can block network traffic from entire countries, you can effectively stop hackers from remotely attacking your business or home network.
Take Back Family Time
Firewalla is committed to taking back family time from social networks. The “Social Hour” feature blocks all social networks for one-hour increments, giving you more time to spend with family.
Always in Control
Powerful Rules EngineFirewalla puts the power in your hands and gives you full control of your network. You can block web pages, cut off access to devices, and remove ads. You can even block sites by specific category types, like Gaming, Social, Video, Porn, Gambling, and P2P.
- Block domains or domains with wildcards.
- Block IP addresses and subnets
- Block activities such as gaming, social, video, porn, gambling, and p2p
- Block based on location and region
- Block any port
- Get notified when devices are online or offline
- Give exceptions to blocking rules
New Device Quarantine
Protect your network by automatically place new/unknown devices in a Quarantine group. You can apply any content filtering or rate limit rules to this Quarantine group.
Your Firewalla is an open platform! Now, you can easily and safely extend Firewalla functionalities with applications running inside Docker containers.
WEB Interface (beta)The firewalla web interface will complement the mobile app on complex operations to help you manage and control your network. A mobile device is required to activate and use the web interface.
Firewalla Gold can create secondary firewalls within your home network through ‘network segmentation’. Network segmentation divides your network into regions with dynamic and static policies/rules.
- Create a network segment for kids and employees with their own rules and policies. You can limit access to the internet, filter activities, and more.
- Isolate critical devices into their own network. Only permit devices like security cameras to talk to their own network.
- Create a secure guest network, in order to apply a high level of protection to your guests, and manage their activities in real-time.
Actively quarantine any device and restrict its behavior on the network. This feature works by blocking all traffic to and from any network segment, only allow selective sites or activities.
- New devices connecting to the network will need approval
- Only allow school sites to be accessed
- Only allow access to the company network and email
In addition to the traditional Simple and DHCP modes, Firewalla Gold includes a third “Router” mode. You now have the option to do a plug and play install complementing your current network or redesign your network with the Firewalla Gold as the main router using our mobile app.
Firewalla Gold is a software-based router, managed by the same intuitive Firewalla app. It has the capability to identify and shape your network based on rules you define, right at your fingertips.
- VLAN Support
- Static Routing
- PPPoE over VLAN
- Triple Play Support
- Static IP
Faster and more stable internet! Fully utilize two internet connections together, either in load balancing mode or failover modes.
Firewalla can be installed with most routers in Simple Mode (plug and play mode) without changing existing wiring, around 5 min.
||100 Mbits||>500 Mbits||> 3Gbits|
||512 MB||1024 MB||4096 MB|
|Active Protect Entry||1000||10,000||40,000
||32bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz||64bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz||
||28 Mb||70 Mb||120 Mbits|
Firewalla is Running Across 100+ Countries
Want to know more? And see how it works?
Any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firewalla Gold Specs
- Firewalla Gold unit ships with a standard USA power cable. If you need a power cable that fits your country, please add an international power cord to your cart before checkout. This option is only available to orders shipping to outside of USA
- Shipping Lead Time is 2 to 3 business days
- USA orders will be shipped from California, shipping time is 3 to 4 business days.
- The rest of the world orders will be shipped from Hong Kong; shipping time is 3 to 7 business days. (due to covid-19, shipping time can not be guaranteed)
- Firewalla Inc is not responsible for import duties or taxes
- If you are located outside of the United States, you assume the responsibility of an importer. You are responsible for any duty/tax charges that may incur. In the event that you refuse paying these charges, you will be denied any refund even if you do not receive the product
Is there a monthly fee?
There is no monthly fee for standard features. In the future, we may provide additional apps or features for pro/business users for a reasonable fee.
Does firewalla support Android and iOS?
Yes and yes. A smartphone is required to use the unit
Return / Refund Policy
- Any unopened product may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Opened Products:
- If the product is damaged through customer misuse or is in unsellable condition, we will charge a restocking fee up to 15% of the original purchase price. The item may only be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Product is not refundable if parts or accessories are missing
- Please see this page for details.
Will Firewalla work in my country?
Likely to be yes, we have the box running in 100+ countries.
Have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com or visit our community https://help.firewalla.com
- firewalla.com will gladly issue a credit for the difference between the price you paid and the promotional price, if your purchase was made online at firewalla.com and was within 30 days before the price change. Credits are typically issued within 7 business days.