We want to keep this user manual as simple as possible. If some function requires too many words to explain, it probably means we need to redesign our user interface.
If at any stage you have problems or suggestions, please feel free to send email to email@example.com. Customer satisfaction is built into our team culture. Our engineering team will answer every email. If you like the software, please give us a good review, our engineers will work harder!
All support articles can be searched on https://help.firewalla.com
Getting Started with Firewalla for new users.
- Router Compatibility
- Turn on/off Monitoring
- Setup Mesh Routers (Simple mode/ DHCP mode)
- Creating a better network
Securing Your Network
- Visibility and insight into your network
- Gain control of your network
- Active Protect
- Network Segmentation
- Installation Troubleshooting - Red, Blue, Blue Plus
- Installation Troubleshooting - Gold
- Installation Troubleshooting - Purple
- Troubleshooting While Running Firewalla
- How to reset Firewalla boxes?
- The Top Graph
- Blocking Statistics
- VPN Server
- WireGuard VPN Server
- Ad Block
- Open Ports
- DNS over HTTPS
- Bandwidth Usage Monitoring
- Device Groups
- New Device Quarantine
- Smart Queue
- Policy-based Routing
- Firewalla Web Interface
- Network Events
- Network Performance and Quality Monitoring
Router Mode Features
Most Common Configurations
- How to reserve IP Address for devices?
- How to change DNS Address for networks?
- How to manage alarms if there are too many of them?
Advanced (none standard) use cases for Firewalla. Please do not try any of these if you are not comfortable with the instructions.
- Switch to Beta release
- Setup Firewalla Box with Static IP
- Firewalla VPN Client
- Fun things with Firewalla
- Expanding via Docker Containers
- Tips for Pro's