"A virtual private network, or VPN, is an encrypted connection over the Internet from a device to a network. The encrypted connection helps ensure that sensitive data is safely transmitted. It prevents unauthorized people from eavesdropping on the traffic and allows the user to conduct work remotely."
Firewalla VPN Server allows you to easily set up an encrypted connection from anywhere in the world to your home. Although you are outside on public network, your security protection is just as if you are at home.
Connect to Firewalla VPN = You are at Home
Easy to setup
- You don't need to open additional ports on your router.
- You don't need to manually port forwarding random ports from your router to home device.
- One connection allows you to access all home devices.
- Securely surfing internet with the benefit of Ad blocking, blocking porn sites and malicious sites
- Securely accessing your home camera, NAS (network attached storage), smart door knob / power plug (IoT devices), and more
- Bypass censorship and internet filtering at work or another country
- Prevent eavesdropping when you are on the road, at Starbucks
Always at Home
- Take your video subscriptions anywhere. Stream Netflix, Hulu or any service just as you are at home. No restrictions.
- Access your banking / financial sites just as if you are home.
- Bypass internet censorship or filtering when traveling to a foreign country.
- Sever runs inside your home network, there is no fee.
Here is a more updated tutorial by our fan, Brian. (Please give him a thumbs up if you like his work)