Firewalla Blue: Smart & Powerful Cyber Security Firewall Appliance Protecting Your Family and Business (Ships Worldwide)
Firewalla is an all-in-one, simple, and powerful firewall that connects to your router.
- Protects your devices from cyberattacks
- Advanced insights into your network
- Safeguards your personal and business data
- Dynamic content filtering
- Monitor and control internet usage
- Blocks unwanted ads
- Build-in VPN server and VPN Client
- No Monthly Fee
- > 500 Mb Packet Processing Power
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- 30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
A Complete Cyber Security Solution
For Family and Business
Firewalla Blue Specs
From smart speakers to baby monitor cameras, there is no shortage of technology in your home for hackers to exploit. Firewalla sends automatic alerts and protects your devices from cyber threats.
- Detect, prevent and block active cyberattacks and intrusions
- Monitor for abnormal trends through intelligent behavior analytics
- Actively block malicious sites in real-time
- Continuously scan your home for security vulnerabilities and risks
Parenting with Ease
Parenting is a tough job, but Firewalla makes things easier. With a simple tap of a button, you can:
- Restrict internet access
- Stop any devices from playing online games
- Block social networking
- Monitor online activity
- Receive online activity alerts
- Block malicious and adult content
Bandwidth Usage Insights
Worried about Internet usage limits or network performance issues? Firewalla Deep Insight provides a summary of hourly, daily or monthly usage, allowing you to dig deep into any device and see the IP or domain address consuming bandwidth and stop it.
- Hourly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage summary
- Per device bandwidth usage stats
- Deep dive into any device
- Identify which domain is consuming the bandwidth
- Tap to block
Safe Search is a feature used by major search engines like Google Search, YouTube, Bing, and DuckDuckGo to filter adult content out of search results. If anyone enters an inappropriate or suggestive phrase in the search bar, the results will be filtered for offensive content.
Make Your Privacy a Priority with VPN
Are you comfortable sharing your data when using public Wi-Fi or traveling to regions where the internet is filtered or controlled?
Introducing Firewalla OpenVPN server, a VPN server that runs inside of your home or business without charging a monthly fee.
- Protects privacy when using public wifi
- No monthly fee or bandwidth throttling
- Surf the web virtually “at home”…from anywhere
- Bypass internet filtering and monitoring when traveling
VPN Client: Securely Connect to Any Device
With Firewalla’s VPN Client, you can connect any device or devices in your network to many OpenVPN based services.
- Connect any IoT devices like Apple TV to third-party VPNs
- Remotely connect your home devices to another Firewalla
- Connect two sites together with a site-to-site VPN and access devices securely both ways
Say Goodbye to Annoying Ads
Website ads and trackers have been frustrating internet users for years. That’s why Firewalla's built-in ad blocker makes sure you don't see ads and the ads don't see you.
- Block ads across all devices
- DNS cache to speed up all other lookups
Advanced GEO-IP Filtering
Firewalla is committed to taking back family time from social networks. One hour at a time. "Social Hour" blocks all social networks for one hour.
Easy to Install
Up-and-running, as easy as 1-2-3! Zero frustration. No password is required.
- Connect your Firewalla to a power source and your primary router.
- Launch the app on your mobile device and scan the barcode.
- Monitor and Manage your device from anywhere in the world with military strength encryption.
Simple & Sophisticated
Cybersecurity shouldn’t be complicated and intimidating. We believe with the right software, cybersecurity can be made as simple as tapping on a few buttons. Most of our features are just that, one tap away.
And for sophisticated power users:
- See and dissect network flows of any device
- Upgrades automatically.
- SSH access and Full Linux Distribution inside for the curious.
- Lots of knobs for customization.
Difference Between Blue and Red
Speed and Power
While the Firewalla Red was optimized for affordability, the Blue is optimized for power and speed. Faster processor and more memory to handle the network traffic and attacks at near gigabit speed.
Firewalla Blue is based on the same software as Firewalla Red. The same software that’s been protecting families across 57 countries around the world.
Both boxes can be managed using the same App, there is no change.
Packet Processing Speed
|100 Mb||>500 Mb|
|512 MB||1024 MB|
|Active Protect Entry||1000||10,000|
|32bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz||64bit Quad Core ARM 1ghz|
VPN Encryption Speed
|28 Mb||70 Mb|
- Standard Speed Internet
- Families and Home Business
- High Speed Internet
- Professionals and Small Business
New Software Features on Blue:
- VPN Client: Connecting two Firewalla's or connect to your favorite VPN provider.
- Deep scanning: More modules in memory to scan the network.
- Ability to scale to more devices.
- Stores more historical data.
- Active Protect Advanced Block List: More protection by default.
The Power of Gigabit
The Heart of Blue
The Blue will allow all of these wonderful security features to run at greater than 500 Mbits. With each new release, we are hoping to increase this performance with software optimization.
How Does Firewalla Work?
Firewalla’s main packet processing engine has four different stages:
- Deep Insight: Make sense of all network traffic. Dig deep and understand what they are.
- Active Protect: Intrusion detection services to detect bad things and Intrusion prevention service to block before bad things happen.
- Behavior analytics: See things from a different angle.
- Control: This is where you tell us what to do. Block ads? Block porn? Stop kids from social networks?
- Where are the flows from? What country?
- What website, or IP address?
- Which device is sending?
- How much traffic?
- When was the transfer?
- Are they gaming? Watching porn? Or using social networks?
Firewalla provides full visibility to your devices and networks. Our packet processor will try to make sense out of the flows on the network without invading your privacy. It can detect activities such as video, gaming, porn, malware and the ability to "zoom" all the way to IP addresses. Some of these features you can only find in professional tools, and they will cost hundreds of dollars.
Utilizing deep insight and our unique cloud-based behavior analytics engines, Firewalla can actively detect problems (intrusion detection) and automatically block (intrusion prevention) them if needed once detected.
Our unique behavior analytics engine will capture the "strange" behaviors to prevent future attacks. “Who is doing the large upload to this IP address?”
Always in Control
Armed with visibility from deep insight, Firewalla gives you full control of your network, from blocking web pages, cutting off access to devices, blocking sites by category type: Gaming, Social, Video, Porn, Gambling, P2P, and even blocking ads. You will always be in control.
"Add a Firewalla to your network and you can see and manage all network devices and their actions. There's lots for techies to love in this tiny box, but even the average user can benefit."
"Firewalla may be small, but it packs a powerful security punch, automatically blocking a host of network dangers and giving you plenty of handy extras. "
Firewalla is Running Across 100+ Countries
Want to know more? And see how it works?
Any questions please send us an email: email@example.com
Is there a monthly fee?
There is no monthly fee for standard features. In the future, we may provide additional apps or features for pro/business users for a reasonable fee.
Does firewalla support Android and iOS?
Yes and Yes.
Will Firewalla work in my country?
Likely to be yes, we have the box running in 80+ countries.
Why can't my router do all this?
Routers are optimized to forward traffic, they are not built to do the complex processing required by security. Don't believe us, see how much memory/storage / CPU cores your router has.
Your router upgrade software once a year? Router firmware rarely gets upgraded, while security devices need to upgrade for newer signatures/algorithms/fixes. Firewalla upgrades monthly!
What exactly is Firewalla?
In technical terms, it is a Firewall, IPS (intrusion prevention system), IDS (intrusion detection system), Adblocker, VPN all merged into one.
Does Firewalla intercept or block traffic?
Yes and Yes. Firewalla also can detect/block malware, porn, gaming, video sites
Firewalla ship internationally?
We do, but the following rules will apply.
- Shipping time to UK 6-7 Business Days (most of the time)
- Shipping to EU 10-12 Business Days (most of the time)
- We are not responsible for import duties or taxes.
- Firewalla ships with a US style power plug. As an alternative, Firewalla can be powered by most USB ports on the router or any modern mobile phone charger. Or you can order a universal power adapter from us. Just add this to your cart before checkout.
Return / Refund Policy
If you are not happy, return it to us in 30 days, we will give you a full refund. (shipping is not refundable) Please see this page.
Have more questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our community https://help.firewalla.com