Firewalla Blue: Smart Cyber Security Firewall Appliance Protecting Your Family and Business (Ships Worldwide)
Firewalla is an all-in-one, simple, and powerful firewall that connects to your router, protects your devices from cyberattacks, and provides you with rich insights about your network. It is an advanced solution to safeguard your personal data, monitor and control your kids’ Internet usage, and block unwanted ads. Thanks to its built-in VPN server, it will continue protecting you from cyberthreats even when you are on the road.
- FREE shipping to the USA.
- No Monthly Fee
- >500 Mbit Packet Processing Power
A Complete Cyber Security Solution
For Family and Business
Firewalla Blue Specs
Worried about your baby camera getting hacked? Someone tampering with your smart speakers? Your phone being used by hackers? Firewalla will automatically alert and protect you from all of these cyber threats, giving you peace in the digital world.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention: alerts you of active cyberattacks and blocks them if needed.
- Intelligent behavior analytics for abnormal behavior warning.
- Actively blocks malicious sites.
- Continuously scans your home for security vulnerabilities and risks.
Parenting with Ease
Want to see what your kids are doing on their tablet? Are they playing games or doing something else? Still pulling the power cord off that dusty router?
- Stop all gaming with a single tap.
- Stop all social networking with a tap.
- Stop the Internet with a single tap.
- See what your kids are doing: website, gaming, or social.
- Get alerts on kids' activities such as gaming, video or adult content.
- Automatically alarm/block malicious and adult content.
Your Privacy is a Priority
Are you comfortable sharing your data when using Public Wi-Fi? Paying monthly fees for VPN services? Traveling to places where Internet is filtered or controlled?
Introducing Firewalla OpenVPN server, the VPN server that runs inside of your home or business.
- Protect your privacy from public Wi-Fi, enables private browsing at work.
- No monthly fee, no bandwidth throttling.
- Surf the web just as you would at home.
- Bypass internet filtering and monitoring when traveling.
Annoyed by those website ads? Do you know who is tracking your web browsing habits? Firewalla's built-in ad blocker can make sure you don't see ads and ads don't see you.
- Block Ads across all devices
- DNS cache to speed up all other lookups
Worried about Internet usage limits? Having network performance issues? With Firewalla Deep Insight, get a summary of hourly, daily or monthly usage. You can dig deeper into any device and see any IP or domain address consuming bandwidth. Tap on any flow to stop them!
- Hourly, daily, monthly bandwidth usage summary.
- Deep dive into any device.
- Know exactly which domain is consuming the bandwidth.
- Tap to block.
Firewalla is committed to taking back family time from social networks. One hour at a time. "Social Hour" blocks all social networks for one hour.
Easy to Install
Up-and-running, as easy as 1-2-3! Zero frustration. No password is required.
- Connect your Firewalla to a power source and your primary router.
- Launch the app on your mobile device and scan the barcode.
- Monitor and Manage your device from anywhere in the world with military strength encryption.
Simple & Sophisticated
Cybersecurity shouldn’t be complicated and intimidating. We believe with the right software, cybersecurity can be made as simple as tapping on a few buttons. Most of our features are just that, one tap away.
And for sophisticated power users:
- See and dissect network flows of any device
- Upgrades automatically.
- SSH access and Full Linux Distribution inside for the curious.
- Lots of knobs for customization.
Difference Between Blue and Red
Speed and Power
While the Firewalla Red was optimized for affordability, the Blue will be optimized for power and speed. Faster processor and more memory to handle network traffic and attacks at near gigabit speed.
Firewalla Blue will be based on the same software as Firewalla Red. The same software that’s been protecting families across 57 countries around the world.
Both boxes will be using the same App, there is no change. There will be changes in the cloud to provide more complex security intel for these newer devices.
New Software Features on Blue:
- VPN Client: Connecting two Firewalla's or connect to your favorite VPN provider.
- Deep scanning: More modules in memory to scan the network.
- Ability to scale to more devices.
- Stores more historical data.
- Active Protect Advanced Block List: More protection by default.
The Power of Gigabit
The Heart of Blue
The Blue will allow all of these wonderful security features to run at near gigabit speeds. Why near gigabit? Our current code is able to do 400 to 500 Mbits, and by the time we deliver, we should be closer to gigabit speed.
How Does Firewalla Work?
Firewalla’s main packet processing engine has four different stages:
- Deep Insight: Make sense of all network traffic. Dig deep and understand what they are.
- Active Protect: Intrusion detection services to detect bad things and Intrusion prevention service to block before bad things happen.
- Behavior analytics: See things from a different angle.
- Control: This is where you tell us what to do. Block ads? Block porn? Stop kids from social networks?
- Where are the flows from? What country?
- What website, or IP address?
- Which device is sending?
- How much traffic?
- When was the transfer?
- Are they gaming? Watching porn? Or using social networks?
Firewalla provides full visibility to your devices and networks. Our packet processor will try to make sense out of the flows on the network without invading your privacy. It can detect activities such as video, gaming, porn, malware and the ability to "zoom" all the way to IP addresses. Some of these features you can only find in professional tools, and they will cost hundreds of dollars.
Utilizing deep insight and our unique cloud-based behavior analytics engines, Firewalla can actively detect problems (intrusion detection) and automatically block (intrusion prevention) them if needed once detected.
Our unique behavior analytics engine will capture the "strange" behaviors to prevent future attacks. “Who is doing the large upload to this IP address?”
Always in Control
No longer will you need to pull the power cord from the router, Firewalla gives you full control of your network. You tell it what to do, and it will do it.
Firewalla is Running Across 80+ Countries
Any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a monthly fee?
There is no monthly fee for standard features. In the future, we may provide additional apps or features for pro/business users for a reasonable fee.
Does firewalla support Android and iOS?
Yes and Yes.
Will Firewalla work in my country?
Likely to be yes, we have the box running in 80+ countries.
Why can't my router do all this?
Routers are optimized to forward traffic, they are not built to do the complex processing required by security. Don't believe us, see how much memory/storage / CPU cores your router has.
Your router upgrade software once a year? Router firmware rarely gets upgraded, while security devices need to upgrade for newer signatures/algorithms/fixes. Firewalla upgrades monthly!
What exactly is Firewalla?
In technical terms, it is a Firewall, IPS (intrusion prevention system), IDS (intrusion detection system), Adblocker, VPN all merged into one.
Does Firewalla intercept or block traffic?
Yes and Yes. Firewalla also can detect/block malware, porn, gaming, video sites
Firewalla ship internationally?
We do, but the following rules will apply.
- We are not responsible for import duties or taxes.
- Firewalla ships with US style power plugs. As an alternative, Firewalla can be powered by most USB ports on the router or any modern mobile phone charger.
Return / Refund Policy
If you are not happy, return it to us in 30 days, we will give you a full refund. (shipping is not refundable) Please see this page.
Have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com or visit our community https://help.firewalla.com