Firewalla Blue Plus: Smart & Powerful Cyber Security Firewall Appliance Protecting Your Family and Business (Ships Worldwide)
- Protects your devices from cyberattacks
- Advanced insights into your network
- Safeguards your personal and business data
- Dynamic content filtering
- Monitors and controls internet usage
- Blocks unwanted ads
- Built-in VPN server and VPN Client
- Simple Smart Queue to reduce latency and congestion
- 500 Mb Packet Processing Power
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- 30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
- No Monthly Fee
The Firewalla Blue Plus is the Firewalla Blue with a slightly faster processor and 2GB of system memory. The following features are unique to this box
- The ability to block more regions (increased from 3 to 10)
- Simple Smart Queue to manage congestion and buffer bloat
- Docker container support
The Firewalla Security Stack
- Deep Insight helps you see the network at up to 500 Mbits per second.
- Control your network with intrusion prevention (IPS) and reduce delay with Simple Smart Queue.
- Active Protect Rules block malicious sites, mitigates hacks, and enhances security.
Easy to Install
Simple to Use
Sophisticated security and networking features are a couple of taps away.
Customized hardware complementing your existing router
The Firewalla Security Stack is the same software that’s been powering Firewalla Red and Blue since 2017. The same features will be brought over to power Blue Plus.
How Does Firewalla Cyber Security Work?
Firewalla's main packet processing engine has four different stages:
- Deep Insight: Make sense of all network traffic. Dig deep and understand what they are.
- Active Protect: Intrusion detection services to detect bad things and Intrusion prevention services to block before bad things happen.
- Behavior analytics: See things from a different angle.
- Control: This is where you tell us what to do. Applying sophisticated rules to control traffic flows.
From smart speakers to baby monitor cameras, there is no shortage of technology in your home for hackers to exploit. Firewalla sends automatic alerts and protects your devices from cyber threats.
- Detect, prevent and block active cyberattacks and intrusions
- Monitor for abnormal trends through intelligent behavior analytics
- Actively block malicious sites in real-time
- Continuously scan your home for security vulnerabilities and risks
Parenting with Ease
Parenting is a tough job, but Firewalla makes things easier. With a simple tap of a button, you can:
- Restrict internet access
- Stop any devices from playing online games
- Block social networking
- Monitor online activity
- Receive online activity alerts
- Block malicious and adult content
Bandwidth Usage Insights
Worried about Internet usage limits or network performance issues? Firewalla Deep Insight provides a summary of hourly, daily, or monthly usage, allowing you to dig deep into any device and see the IP or domain address consuming bandwidth and stop it.
- Hourly, daily, and monthly bandwidth usage summary
- Per device bandwidth usage stats
- Deep dive into any device
- Identify which domain is consuming the bandwidth
- Tap to block
Track Monthly Data Usage
Simple Smart Queue
Simple Smart Queue prioritizes traffic and reduces delays (buffer bloat) when the bandwidth is heavily loaded. By default, we use FQ_Codel to increase utilization across the entire network and manage queues under control of the minimum delay.
Safe Search is a feature used by major search engines like Google Search, YouTube, Bing, and DuckDuckGo to filter adult content out of search results. If anyone enters an inappropriate or suggestive phrase in the search bar, the results will be filtered for offensive content.
Make Your Privacy a Priority with VPN
Are you comfortable sharing your data when using public Wi-Fi or traveling to regions where the internet is filtered or controlled? Introducing Firewalla OpenVPN server, a VPN server that runs inside of your home or business without charging a monthly fee.
- Protects privacy when using public wifi
- No monthly fee or bandwidth throttling
- Surf the web virtually “at home”…from anywhere
- Bypass internet filtering and monitoring when traveling
VPN Client: Securely Connect to Any Device
With Firewalla’s VPN Client, you can connect any device or devices in your network to many OpenVPN based services.
- Connect any IoT devices like Apple TV to third-party VPNs
- Remotely connect your home devices to another Firewalla
- Connect two sites together with a site-to-site VPN and access devices securely both ways
Protect Your Privacy with DNS over HTTPS
Traditionally DNS requests are sent in plain text between the client and the DNS server. DNS over HTTPS (DoH) sends DNS requests encrypted over HTTPS. It makes DNS exchange more secure and protects user privacy.
Say Goodbye to Annoying Ads
Website ads and trackers have been frustrating internet users for years. That’s why Firewalla's built-in ad blocker makes sure you don't see ads and the ads don't see you.
- Block ads across all devices
- DNS cache to speed up all other lookups
Advanced GEO-IP Filtering
Using GEO-IP Filtering, a technology that can block network traffic from entire countries, you can effectively stop hackers from remotely attacking your business or home network.
Take Back Family Time
Firewalla is committed to taking back family time from social networks. The “Social Hour” feature blocks all social networks for one-hour increments, giving you more time to spend with family.
Always in Control
Powerful Rules EngineFirewalla puts the power in your hands and gives you full control of your network. You can block web pages, cut off access to devices, and remove ads. You can even block sites by specific category types, like Gaming, Social, Video, Porn, Gambling, and P2P.
- Block domains or domains with wildcards.
- Block IP addresses and subnets
- Block activities such as gaming, social, video, porn, gambling, and p2p
- Block based on location and region
- Block any port
- Get notified when devices are online or offline
- Give exceptions to blocking rules
Your Firewalla is an open platform! Now, you can easily and safely extend Firewalla functionalities with applications running inside Docker containers.
WEB Interface (beta)The firewalla web interface will complement the mobile app on complex operations to help you manage and control your network. A mobile device is required to activate and use the web interface.
||500 Mbits||500 Mbits||> 3Gbits|
|Memory||1024 MB||2048 MB||4096 MB|
|Active Protect Entry||10000||20,000||40,000
|CPU||64bit Quad-Core ARM 1ghz||64bit Quad Core ARM 1.2ghz||64bit Quad-Core Intel 2.2ghz (AES NI)
|VPN Encryption Speed||70 Mb||70 Mb||120 Mbits|
|Simple Smart Queue||/||Yes||/|
|Smart Queue + Rate Limit||/||/||Yes (1.971)|
Firewalla is Running Across 100+ Countries
Want to know more? And see how it works?
Any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firewalla Blue Plus Specs
- Firewalla Blue unit ships with a standard USA power adapter. If you need an adapter that fits your country, please add an international adapter to your cart before checkout. This option is only available to orders shipping to outside of the USA
- USA orders will be shipped from California, shipping time is 3 to 4 business days.
- Shipping time to UK 6-7 Business Days (most of the time)
- Shipping to EU 10-12 Business Days (most of the time)
- Firewalla INC is not responsible for import duties or taxes.
- (due to covid-19, shipping time can not be guaranteed)
- Firewalla ships with a US-style power plug. As an alternative, Firewalla can be powered by most USB ports on the router or any modern mobile phone charger. Or you can order a universal power adapter from us. Just add this to your cart before checkout.
Is there a monthly fee?
There is no monthly fee for standard features. In the future, we may provide additional apps or features for pro/business users for a reasonable fee.
Does firewalla support Android and iOS?
Yes and yes. A smartphone is required to use the unit
Return / Refund Policy
- The product may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Please see this page for details.
Will Firewalla work in my country?
Likely to be yes, we have the box running in 100+ countries.
Have more questions?
Please email us at email@example.com or visit our community https://help.firewalla.com
- firewalla.com will gladly issue a credit for the difference between the price you paid and the promotional price, if your purchase was made online at firewalla.com and was within 30 days before the price change. Credits are typically issued within 7 business days.